Millions of people reached Ashti for ijtema
Arjun Khotkar also reached the Ijtema of Tablighi Jamaat
*Chief Minister Eknath Shinde also congratulated the Muslims over the phone.
Jalna:Lakhs of Muslims from all over the district registered their presence in the two-day Ijtema of Tablighi Jamaat held at Ashti in Partur tehsil of Jalna district. On Saturday, former Minister of State Arjun Khotkar also reached the Ijtema site and met the responsible people. He said that Chief Minister Eknath Shinde’s government is for everyone if anyone has any problems or needs, feel free to contact him.
* Talked to Chief Minister Eknath Shinde over the phone
At this time, seeing such a large number of people in the Muslim community gathered for Ijtema. Former minister Arjun Khotkar contacted Chief Minister Eknath Shinde over the phone. At this time, the Chief Minister spoke to Mufti Faheem Sahab, Jalna City President of Jamiat Ulema Hind, and congratulated the responsible people of Jamaat for making such a big event a success.
Firoz Lala Tamboli, adv Ashfaq, Muzammil Khan, Ganesh Suparkar, Pandit Bhutekar, Zafar Khan, Sheikh Javed, Pappu Khan, Abdul Hameed, and others were also present along with former minister Arjun Khotkar.
* Key Points of Ijtema
* District-level Ijtema of Jalna was held in Ashti on Friday and Saturday. Even though the Ijtema was at the district level, on Saturday, Maulana Yusuf Sahab and Mufti Ilyas, both sons of Maulana Saad Sahab from Tablighi Jamaat world headquarters in Delhi, registered their presence in Ashti. To listen to which the citizens of other districts also registered their presence.
* Hindus provided their land free of cost for Ijtema
For this Ijtema, which was held on such a large scale in Ashti, the land of the fields near the Madrasa was made available free of cost by the Hindu farmers and people of all religions together gave the message of unity and brotherhood by making this event a success. The crops standing in the fields were in a state of harvesting; Hindu farmers harvested the crops and provided land for the Ijtema.
* The youth carried out the entire work honestly, at this time arrangements for food, water, parking, etc. were made in a planned manner.
* Concluded on the prayer of Maulana Yusuf Sahab
The Ijtema concluded on Saturday evening with the special prayer of Maulana Yusuf Sahab who had come from Delhi. At this time, while guiding, he said that Whatever happens in the world, it happens only by the order of Allah. If we have to use the power that humans have, then Allah’s order is necessary, without Allah’s order, even a leaf of a tree does not move. It is true that God has created the world for humans but it is equally true that humans are not created for the world. The purpose of humans coming into this world is to do good deeds and obey the orders of Allah. If we have to improve our conditions, then first of all we have to improve our actions. Everyone will have to fulfill the responsibility of mutual brotherhood with full honesty.